Saturday, October 09, 2004

 

The Universities I Eager for ....


CT at Stanford University Posted by Hello

As a a person who worships the knowledge and erudition, I am easy to be guided by the systematic logic of affairs, and tend to admire the man of insight. I am lucky to have several instructors and advisers in my college life, they showed me different teaching styles, they broaden my views for research, and so my thinking pattern.

I had read writings and papers from many famous professors since I was a graduate student, the authors of articles mended my conceptual omission both in forms and in meanings. It's good to have them being with me to study some specific issues. If I have the chance to go to the graduate school once again, the following universities will be my choice, I eager for, because there are the places my mentors occupies the position in the academic departments.

Universities located in Taiwan
(1) NTU- National Taiwan University
(2) NTHU- National Tsing Hua Univrsity
(3) NCTU- National Chiao Tung University
(4) NCCU- National Cheng Chi University

Universities located in UK
(1) LBS-London Business School
(2) UC-University of Cambridge

Universities located in US
(1) HBS- Harvard Business School
(2) UP Wharton- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
(3) US- Stanford University
(4) UC Berkeley- Berkeley University of California

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?